Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Text Messaging Law

Welcome second quarter GVS Film students! This class will be a fast and furious ride and I hope you all enjoy documenting your Life in Motion.

As you learned this week you will be required to blog weekly. Please do not offer one sentence responses, but instead think about the prompt you are given, your learning experience, and your peers' responses.

This week:
Have you ever driven while text messaging?
Do you know anyone who has?
What do you think about the new law passed that makes it illegal to talk on your cellphone while driving when you are under the age of 18?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys if you at all interested i have a blog i think you'd like it so here...

username : heavens_muse

-angel-

Anonymous said...

No, I have not driven while texting because I don't have a license. :[ Yes i know many, many people who have driven while texting. I think that the new law is probably helpful because i have seen it with my own eyes that texting while driving can be extremely distracting. I think that this new may very well lower the teen car accidents.

-Beth Rockwell