We have just two weeks left and the semester will be over! I am curious.....how are you feeling about making your deadline??? Also, this time of year is crazy and can be quite hectic. Are you finding yourself preoccupied with other things and therefore are having a difficult time staying on task? If so, what can you do to make sure you finish strong this semester?
Keep up the good work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am feeling a little overwhelmed with making my deadline, because of all of the other projects and assignments that we have in our other classes. I definitely think that this project is a lot more fun than the others, but its still a lot of work to get done. I'm not having difficulty staying on task, I'm just having a hard time trying to come up with all of the things that i need for this project and writing more for my voiceover etc. To finish strong this quarter all I can really do is try my best to get everything done and give it my all.
Beth Rockwell
I am trying my best but so if i try heard i think that i will make it to the dead line. i am feeling frustrated a a little bit. lane
well yeah, i'm feeling overwhelmed by school right now. AND at the moment i think i'm getting a migraine or something because my brain is doing strange and painful things. but i feel like i'll be able to meet the deadline for sure. i feel like the pictures are going to be a problem right now though, having lost the ones from the UK. but i'm pretty happy with my voice over i guess. and my little kid pictures are nice. so... i'm on the right path. still stressing about everything in the world though.
Emily Carrigan
i feel like i will make my deadline, even though i seem to not be on task. and I'm definetly preoccupied with everything else around me. but to be honest ihate staring at a computer for mor than 5 minutes, so this class pretty much drives me insane, and i need the credit so. idk. ill get it done and do it well i just wont really enjoy it that much.
-Samy D
Post a Comment