Monday, November 9, 2009

PSA's Continued

We started filming our PSA's last week and will finish filming by Monday the 9th. For all of you this was the first time you ever filmed something from a script.

THINK about it: What was the biggest challenge of filming off a script? Explain.

Was it easier or more difficult than you imagined?

How are you feeling about your PSA project?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really think that, for me, filming off of a script was difficult. Our scripts were pretty simple and not hard to follow. It was easier than I imagined. I think that my PSA probably won't turn out how I would've liked it to, but hopefully it will work out and I will like it.

-Beth Rockwell

Heavens_muse said...

The script was fun to write and think up. I learned that a script is easier to read when it's simple. An actor is less easily confused when directions are to the point and scripts and lines are easier.

-Angel-

Anonymous said...

The hardest part about filming off script was that sarah and i both had no idea what to do really and it was all kinda just on our toes. And i didn't really have any imagination of how this was going to work because i've never done it before. And I'm unsure about my PSA project because i really haven't done anything other than film a little bit. We will see how things go when i get editing!

-SAM D

Anonymous said...

well i guess the biggest challenge would be that i couldn't hold the camera. also, i'm not much of an actress so when i was in one of the commercials, i felt very awkward.
it was actually easier than i thought.
i'm feeling kind of blah about my psa. like it's not going to turn out well.

Heavens_muse said...

yay! we're done ^_^i'm so excited :D i can't wait to see them and let everyone else see them.