We watched our PSA's in class today. You all worked very hard to meet a tight deadline and as a result created amazing :30 PSA's.
What are your final thoughts on your projects?
Also, today (Monday) we began creating our biographies. Please share what style of biography you will be doing and why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The project was interesting. But the time schedule we had kinda was hard. But we al still got it done. I believe everyone did a great job on there PSA's.
-Samy. d.
My final thoughts on my project is that it definitely didn't turn how I thought that it would or how I wanted it to. But, I think that it did turn out okay. I'm not sure what type of biography I am going to do yet. I want to include baby pictures from youngest to oldest, or something like that.
Beth Rockwell
well i think my psa ended up looking a lot better than i thought it would so that's good lol. i think i learned a lot from it so that's good too.
i don't know what kind of biography i'm going to do, to be honest because i don't know what kinds there are. i don't really know how to start a biography. and i feel like my life hasn't been significant so i'm not sure what to put into it... ugh. i answered all the questions susan wrote on the board but i'm having a hard time imagining that as a film.
Emily Lillian Carrigan
i thought that my PSa was good and i thought that every ones was good to
lane
hunting stories and why is because family stories are the part of me that i like.
lane
Post a Comment